- 2 cups of fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups of baked tofu
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss your tofu in oil, soy sauce and starch. Spread your prepared tofu in an even layer across a sheet pan. Don’t worry if your tofu fell apart a bit as you tossed it. Bake until golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place cauliflower and broccoli into a pot, toss with the olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Add water and bring to boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove from stove, drain and save the boiling water for the sauce.
- Sautee the mushrooms in olive oil, black pepper and salt.
- Place the cauliflower, broccolis and mushrooms into serving dish, top with the baked tofu.
- Toss with special sauce. https://radionumydia.com/special-sauce/